Our Service Options
Kite Air Conditioning provides affordable air conditioning service and repairs on all major brands of home air conditioners. Our fast & reliable team are fully qualified, licenced & insured to carry out work in a timely and professional manner. Our loyal client base really appreciate our one stop shop vans that have everything needed to get back up and running as quickly as possible.
3 Easy Steps to healthy Home Air Conditioning:
- Call Dan for FREE expert advice on 1300 165 075
- Get a FAST quote at great low rates
- We come to you and FIX IT RIGHT the first time
Choose us for your air conditioning service needs:
- Fast and reliable air conditioning service, repair and maintenance
- Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM) and scheduled maintenance on all major brands
- Experienced and qualified technicians
- Competitive rates on all air conditioning service and repair work
- Unbiased and expert owner advice
- Professional and high quality of workmanship
- All home air conditioning systems, including ducted, central and split air conditioning systems
Air conditioning systems are not maintenance free and do require regular servicing. We would advise that your system is serviced annually as a minimum, or depending upon the environmental conditions at your location, twice a year as the seasons change.
You have made a significant investment in your system, and regular air conditioning service will protect this. If you look after your air conditioner system you can enjoy climate controlled comfort for years to come.
We are a local Inner West business servicing out to the Eastern Suburbs & North Shore areas as well, and now have a 2nd office located in the Northern Rivers air conditioning Byron Bay and the surrounding region. Kite Air Conditioning also supports all air conditioning service contract customers with a comprehensive emergency call out service, as well as technical telephone support.
To enquire about our air conditioning service, or for a no obligation quote please contact us on 1300 165 075.